Backup & Restore services; copies and intervals of files and database backup depending on the importance and frequency of website updates. Otherwise by default files are backed up on a weekly basis and database on a daily basis.
- Ensure website up and running during the maintenance period – other than hosting issues. Synagics is not responsible for hosting issues and downtime.
- Plugins and themes are updated and running.
- For websites, e-commerce, platform or any systems that are developed and not developed by Synagics, Synagics will at best help to maintain it under its maintenance package and will not be held responsible or liable for any loss of data, corrupted files, hacked by malicious attack, outage, breakdown or whatsoever that may cause the said website, system or platform to be malfunction.
Inclusive of the following content updates limited to total 12 request per year
- Images and videos
- Maintaining cPanel – e.g. email account generation and deletion, password reset and setting email quota.
What is NOT included are the changes, amendments and alteration of the design, structure and theme of the website. Also NOT included is the adding on additional plugins for the websites.
E-commerce Website Maintenance
Inclusive of the above and the following limited to total 12 request per year
- Assisting in payment gateway functionality limited to Stripe and Paypal only
- Change of featured products on homepage
- Change categories image on homepage
What is NOT included and will be charged separately under E-commerce Management Services
- Product shooting – photos or videos
- Editing of photos or videos to be fit in to website
- Product Uploads
- Updating of stock quantities and pricing
- Promotional items and sales pricing update
- Generating of discount coupons
- Managing of the the e-commerce website eg. managing orders
Learning Management System Maintenance
Inclusive of the above and the following;
- Course categories update
- Change of featured courses on homepage
- Change of featured categories on homepage
What is NOT included which are chargeable under learning management system services
- Course Upload
- Course Pricing
- Promotion and Coupons
- Course Editing
- Managing orders
Service Level Agreement:
1. Each ticket logged, there will be a 4 hrs response time. (Calculated based on Working Hours)
2. Ticket will be assigned with severity 1 – 4.
|Severity Level||Impact on Business||Committed Resolution Time|
3. We do not support certain proprietary software and other plugins that are not installed by Synagics, as they have their own customer service support.
E.g : SAP, Workday, MYOB, etc.
Last updated 7th September 2022 – Synagics reserves the rights to change the above without prior notice – please refer to Synagics’ website for the updated version.